Plumbing Service And Repair
Plumbing is a necessity here in the U.S. We usually take it for granted that we can use an indoor toilet, take a warm shower, and send away our waste without second thought. However, it becomes an apparent emergency as soon as plumbing fails to work as expected.
This is no trouble when you have a trusty plumber in your corner. Hubbard Plumbing is a widely trusted team of plumbing experts, who only deliver service with the utmost competence and repairs of the highest quality.
With more than 25 years of experience, our plumbers are skilled. However, we understand the importance of sticking to a budget. Fixing your plumbing shouldn’t cost a fortune, so our company strives to meet your budget needs at an appropriate scale with today’s economy.
Hubbard Plumbing is a Top Rated Local® Plumbing Company in Kings Park. We provide service to those in the surrounding Long Island area, too. We are a family-owned and operated company, and we have been since 1979. Our three principal plumbers have 100 years of combined experience.
We are proud to offer you services and repairs on a variety of both common and intricate plumbing issues. This is just a glimpse at what we can repair. If you have a plumbing issue to fix that isn’t on this list, please reach out to us directly to schedule an appointment.
Common Plumbing Repairs And Services In Long Island
- Bathroom Plumbing: From fixing a broken pipe to contracting an entire renovation, we are the go-to company for any and all bathroom plumbing needs. There are no projects too small or too big for Hubbard. If you need help with any facet of bathroom plumbing, give us a call.
- Bathtub Installation: Does the new tub line up with the old drain holes? Is the piping going to connect correctly? Does the material of the tub change anything about the installation process? These are just a few questions that may arise during bathtub installation that our experts can address.
- Clogged Sinks & Drains: Hair and food scraps are common villains among drains. You can tell you have a clogged sink or drain when water pools in the area instead of funneling down the drain. You may be able to feel for a blockage, or you may need professional help to relieve the clog.
- Clogged Toilets: Some plumbing systems are equipped to flush large amounts of waste, including feminine products. However, others cannot. Toilets can be clogged for other reasons. Don’t get backed up because your toilet won’t flush.
- Copper Repiping: Different from a repair or a fix, repiping is the complete replacement of the copper pipes in your plumbing system. Fresh, new pipes can mean better water pressure, increased water flow, and reduced leaks from the pipes.
- Drain Cleaning: Sometimes drains aren’t clogged or leaking, but they can use some regular maintenance. Cleaning the drain means removing any grime, build-up, mildew, and more from the drain to prevent damage in the future.
- Kitchen Sink Repair: Dishes are already a chore, but when your sink is backed up, it can make washing dishes more of an inconvenience. Not to mention that stagnate want can stink up your whole house! Yuck! Luckily, kitchen sink repair can be simple and easy if you hire the right repair company.
- Leak Repairs: Leaks can be frustrating, especially because they aren’t always that easy to fix. Sometimes a leak can be more complicated than expected, which is why it is always a good idea to keep a talented repair company in mind. In order to save you money, time, stress, and a leaky mess, call your local leak repair service.
- Low Water Pressure: Low water pressure can be a huge inconvenience to you and your family. If you are currently suffering from low water pressure in your home, we can help you right away. We promise, no YouTube video can teach you in five minutes, that we have practiced for decades. Contact us!
- Shower Repair: If you go any manner of time without a decent-working shower in your home, tensions can run extremely high. Body odor isn’t great on anybody, which only increases your need for shower repairs. Among the services we provide, we also are able to offer shower repair services. If you are currently battling with your shower, contact the professionals and save yourself any more struggle.
- Sink & Fixture Installation: If you’ve purchased a new sink, odds are you might need some help installing it. If this is the case, we have services that can provide you assistance with any of your sink and fixture installation needs.
- Slab Leaks: If you hear running water in your home, and all the water is turned off, you may have a leak. Slab leaks are when there is a leak underneath a slab of material, like concrete. One sign of this kind of leak is if the slab has a crack in it. If you have a slab leak it is important to get a repair company over, stat! Slab leaks can affect your health if left unaddressed.
- Water Heater Installation/Replacement: No home is complete without a water heater. And, no home can continue to function without one! If your water heater is acting up, it is difficult not to notice. Water heater replacement or installation is no DIY project, get a professional that can help you.
- Water Filtration Systems: If your water filtration system is on the fritz, you may need a professionals help and opinion. Among our other services, we also provide an extensive inspection service, as well as repair. So, if you have had enough with a faulty filtration system, we are the ones to call!
- Winterization of Buildings and Systems: Winterizing a building or system includes a large range of services. If you live or work in a place that is prone to intensely-cold weather, you will need to winterize your building. By doing so, you can make sure keep your building keeps warm and well protected from harsh weather.
Contact Hubbard Plumbing to schedule an appointment for plumbing services and repair.